Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Silk Soy Nog, A Festive Addition to Your Holiday Menu


Break out the nog. Silk soy nog is here again! Hooray! Traditional dairy eggnog has 6g of saturated fat and 75 mg of cholesterol per 1/2 cup serving, enough to drive Santa's cholesterol through the roof! Silk's version...zero grams of saturated fat and no cholesterol, and of course, no chickens or cows have to suffer.

Any gatherings you attend are a great opportunity to introduce co-workers or loved ones to new vegan products. I plan on bringing a carton to my office pot-luck party. Best yet, Silk nog is becoming widely available, and I found it in my local Stop & Shop and Shop-Rite supermarkets. I've even spotted soy pudding at Shop-Rite. Change is happening every day, and with our help, we can bring awareness to others how delicious and heart-healthy these products are.

No comments: